You Can Be A Savvy Speaker
Your business or career success depends on your ability to market yourself. Public speaking and presentation skills training are an invaluable investment and will help boost your confidence and create tangible results. In a tough business environment, confidence is a key to success and confident speaking is a way to stand out from the crowd.
When all eyes are on you, be confident that your presentation will leave your audience with a memorable message. There are too many ordinary presenters out there. Don’t settle for ordinary, aim to be outstanding. Find that ‘sweet spot’ where your energy and passion connects with your expertise and knowledge – and then convey that to your audience in a clear, captivating and engaging way. When you find that sweet spot, a transformation takes place. Combine your technical know how and your ability to create all the data and evidence to back you, with the magic of metaphor and the power of business storytelling.
Public Speaking And Storytelling For Leaders is ideal for executives, leaders and entrepreneurs. Regardless of your current speaking ability, you will learn to take your skills to the next level. This workshop is typically delivered in one day. It may also be delivered over two days if your group wants to include a live storytelling session to showcase the skills that you have learned. Let’s discuss what is best for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to create a compelling speech using a simple formula
- Enhance your message with powerful non-verbal communication
- Discover the secret of storytelling to build your strategic narrative
- How to use effective delivery techniques to connect, engage and influence
- To avoid the pitfalls of PowerPoint and use visuals to enhance your presentation
- How to create stories from everyday events and turn them into a powerful leadership tool
Here is some feedback from a recent participant:
I presented at a conference and I had some great feedback from my manager and the conference attendees. I used a number of your techniques and told a story that engaged the audience. I just wanted to thank you for your help. Public Speaking is nerve-racking at the best of times, but you gave me so much confidence, not only for speaking but for networking and interacting with colleagues and managers.
Storytelling for Change Makers is a half day workshop that is ideal for those who want to use personal storytelling to create powerful presentations for either business or community. Ideal for leaders, business owners, non-profits and those wanting to advocate for a community cause.
You have all the skills you need to be a powerful storyteller. For many of us those skills become dormant. It may be because you think you don’t have any stories worth sharing, or perhaps you don’t know where to start.
I believe we all have stories worth sharing. As we weave our way through the rich tapestry of life, we have many experiences and lessons learned that we can share with others.Anyone can tell a story, not everyone can tell a story well, one that hooks the audience in and one that leaves them feeling inspired.
In this highly interactive small group workshop you will learn how to find and harness stories from your life and turn them into valuable messages. Whether for fun or for business. Learning the art and science of storytelling will make a huge difference to your ability to connect and engage.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How the brain works when you hear a story and why storytelling is such a powerful tool
- How to transform your ordinary everyday events into stories
- To use rich sensory language and vivid descriptions so that your stories are vivid and memorable
- How to take your stories off the page and onto the stage with simple performance techniques
- How to apply storytelling to business and professional presentations
I’d love to chat with you about your training needs get in touch today to see how I can help you be the speaker you want to be.
Businesses I have worked with