Philosopher and writer, Suzy Kassem says it perfectly: “When you find yourself in the thickness of pursuing a goal or dream, stop only to rest. Momentum builds success.”
Momentum is what propels the business forward. Smart leaders build momentum for their business. How? By leveraging their energy and adding more resources to the existing momentum to keep their business growing.
So what are the steps you can take to create momentum in your business and spend your energy in the right places?
Join us in today’s episode of Business Chat as we speak with the Business Blacksmith and a Competitive Business Strategist, Russell Pearson. He shares his tips and tools to leverage your energy and build momentum to grow your business.
No matter where you are in your business journey, you get to decide what happens next.
- Taking off your mask and being your authentic self (3:55)
- Aligning with the things you love (5:25)
- Doing the work you love (6:38)
- Working with people who energize you (6:50)
- Not more clients but better clients (8:08)
- How to find your ideal clients (8:30)
- Create a list of what you love (9:05)
- Finding your essence (9:50)
- Being open about what you love (11:37)
- Your uniqueness will attract your ideal clients (13:03)
- Energy drives momentum (13:31)
- Role of a mentor and coach for your business (15:40)
- Creating SMART goals (15:57)
- Finding the right people for your team (17:38)
- Letting go as a business owner (19:41)
- Investing in yourself (21:49)
- Improv Workshop (24:00)
- Don’t speak to the audience, speak to each individual in the audience (29:39)
- The power of to-do lists and not-to-do lists (32:18)
- Reviewing your business regularly (32:49)
- Take note of the wins and the lessons (33:56)
- Let the market help you refine your business (34:01)
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Russell Pearson:
He’s been called the Brand Design Guy, the Business Blacksmith and a Competitive Business Strategist. When it’s time to shake things up, they call him direct.
Whether stalking the big stage, impacting online presentations or rocking a comedy club, Brand Strategist, Russell Pearson brings passion, humour and insight to every presentation.
His fun and engaging style has impacted thousands of business people around the world.
Whether keynotes or workshops, Russell brings decades of experience and practical application to every presentation. Powerful observation, captivating storytelling and a strong grasp of online technology enable Russell to connect audiences with the future of business.
With a catalogue of clients including TOYOTA, Fulton Hogan, CPA Australia, Santa Fe, Wridgeways and Ticketmaster amongst a host of other fantastic companies, Russell has worked behind the scenes of amazing brands for over two decades, allowing him to bring massive value to business audiences.