“Are you okay?”
This question is such an important one for all leaders to ask not only their team members, but themselves on a regular basis.
The COVID19 outbreak has put the issue of organisational — and individuals’ — resilience in the spotlight. Many of us now work in a constantly connected and always-on mode. We are exposed to highly demanding work cultures where stress and burnout while prevalent in some cases is still worn as a badge of honour.
Today’s guest is considered as one of the world’s foremost experts on “success mindset,” which is the art and science of transforming your mindset for success.
In this episode, Michele Gennoe shares with us her top tips to build resilience in business.
Building resilience through our everyday habits will help us adapt to life-changing situations, and emerge even stronger than before.
- Five main tips to build resilience in business (0:39)
- Daily habits (2:31)
- Brain break (4:10)
- Taking breaks to reset (4:38)
- The importance of listening to yourself (5:07)
- Being aware of your emotions (6:16)
- Mindfulness and meditation (6:40)
- Deep breathing practices (8:20)
- Focus on your why (9:48)
- Listening to yourself (11:07)
- Clearing negative thoughts (13:14)
- The importance of your energy (15:25)
- Breaking through barriers in business (15:55)
- Being social (16:18)
- Finding your tribe of like-minded people (19:50)
About Michele Gennoe
Michele has invested the last 20 years into studying transformational principles, and is the author of the award winning book, “Mindful Leadership- 7 steps to transforming your business and your life”, and is widely quoted for her simple steps to success.
She has also been featured in tv, radio and podcasts, “SME TV”, “Ticker TV” and “Channel 31.”
As host of ‘Mindset Michele TV’ she interviews experts on a wide range of topics to share this wisdom with wider audiences of how to build the habits for a successful mindset.