The traditional model of marketing and sales can feel awkward and inauthentic, especially for entrepreneurs who are introverted. The good news is that there is a different way to do business, sales, and marketing.
In this episode, I get to speak with the host of the The Gentle Business Revolution Podcast, Sarah Santacroce – who is changing the current marketing paradigm by creating a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to their business and marketing.
If you want to know more about how to market your business the gentle way and be your most authentic self, join me in this episode.
- Using LinkedIn and social media as an introvert (4:30)
- Feeling like you don’t belong in business and entrepreneurship (5:39)
- There is a different way to do business and marketing (6:03)
- “I hate marketing” (6:56)
- Why do people hate marketing so much? (7:25)
- Being your authentic self in marketing (8:20)
- Ditching the “shoulds” (9:30)
- Hyped marketing techniques (10:37)
- Selling more without giving value (11:10)
- The fear of rejection (12:50)
- Marketing on your own terms (13:05)
- Not buying, out of fear (13:25)
- Female entrepreneurs using the gentle marketing approach (16:05)
- The triple win (17:00)
- Personal development and pragmatic business advice (17:29)
- Doing vs being (17:50)
- Doing the inner work before getting into sales and marketing (19:40)
- Your marketing superpower (20:55)
- The Gentle Business Circle
- The Gentle Business Revolution Podcast
- The Gentle Marketing Revolution by Sarah Santacroce
- How to Live a Good Life by Jonathan Fields
- Achieving a Triple Win by Joyce Thompsen
- Dorie Clark
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- Effortless by Greg Mckeown
- “What if I fall?” “Oh but darling, what if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Sarah Santacroce
Sarah Santacroce is changing the current marketing paradigm and has created a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to business & marketing.
She calls it the called it The Gentle Business Revolution™
Sarah Santacroce is an internationally recognised LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor. With over 10 years worth of knowledge and experience she can help you convert your presence online into paying customers.
She describes herself as a ‘Hippie turned Business Coach’ and hosts The Gentle Business Revolution podcast. On her podcast Sarah shares a fresh perspective and doesn’t shy away from calling things out that no longer work for many of us when it comes to the current marketing model and give people permission to market their business their way, the gentle way!