If you want to be successful in business, you want to be of service. Although it sounds simple, a lot of businesses fail because they are not able to provide the level of service they promise or what their customers expect.
Join us in this episode as we chat with one of Australia’s recognized thought leaders on service design, customer experience, and relationship marketing, Graham Harvey. We delve into service in business, what works and what doesn’t in business today.
Happy customers lead to more revenue, growth, and sustainability for your business. The reason we are here is to be of service to one another.
- Nothing as after-hours in the service industry (4:03)
- What is servant leadership? (5:18)
- The biggest barrier between modern business (9:56)
- Business is about relationships (13:35)
- Customer service excellence starts in the boardroom (16:35)
- Longevity in business (33:46)
- Customers for Life by Carl Sewell
- Design! Deliver! Delight! Customer Service Excellence Program by Graham Harvey
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? by Seth Godin
- International Marketing Group
- The Ritz-Carlton
- Commerce Bank
- Aussie Broadband
- Emotional Agility by Susa David
- The Speed of Trust The One Thing that Changes Everything by Stephen Covey
- Born to Serve: The Evolution of the Soul Through Service by the Dalai Lamai
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Legacy by James Kerr
- Setting the Table by Danny Meyer
- “Do the work. There’s no shortcuts in life”
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Graham Harvey
Graham Harvey is Recognised as one of Australia’s thought leaders on Service Design, Customer Experience and Relationship Marketing. In 2018, Graham received the Nevin Award and was inducted into Professional Speakers Australia’s Hall of Fame.
Graham’s personal mission is “to inspire & coach business organisations to design cultures of service excellence & deliver standout customer experiences.”