At the heart of every successful business is exceptional human-centred customer service.
In this episode, we get to chat with experienced customer service speaker, Chris Smoje as he shares how your business can become centred around customer service and the common mistakes business owners make when serving their customers.
For business leaders who want to take that next step and continue to develop their expertise in service for their business, this is a great episode for you.
When you are truly of service to someone and when you truly step into service, you are playing a higher game.
- What is a service culture? (5:38)
- The difference between service and culture (7:20)
- Balancing business profitability and being of service (9:57)
- Common mistakes businesses make when serving their customers (17:18)
- Control, convince, comply, copy (21:47)
- How leaders can develop their expertise in service for their business (25:13)
- The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff
- “We can all live a life of service. Service is universal.” – Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Chris Smoje
Chris Smoje is an experienced customer service speaker, trainer and facilitator with a proven drive to inspire people and businesses to provide the best service methods possible. His human-centred approach ensures that people are placed at the heart of every meaningful interaction, creating harmony within businesses and customer interactions alike.