You Can Be More Successful in Your Personal Power
We all have a superpower: it’s recognising that we are more than capable of navigating our way through success. And this can be achieved if we’re able to step into the realm of our personal power.
In this episode, I chat with Libby Stone who comes from an interesting background of theatre, TV, radio and is currently empowering people with the help of various coaching tools and programs.
Libby gives a delightful insight into how people can reclaim their life and power after feeling lost. Her meaning behind the word P.O.W.E.R provides the steps needed by an individual to take charge of his life and march on to success.
For Libby, true personal power includes accepting the past, being open to oneself and others, willingness to learn from the past, embracing the moment and responding to present events.
Real strength lies within personal power, it allows us to influence, make a difference and get to where we want to be.
- Libby’s career and background story (02:33)
- Libby’s career in the TV industry (10:10)
- What made Libby decide to try a different career path?(13:38)
- Losing her voice and managing to go back on track (20:00)
- Libby’s definition of personal power (22:47)
- How do we own our lives? (24:03)
- Steps that people can take into their P.O.W.E.R (27:50)
- How Libby selects ideal clients for her programs (40:20)
- Libby’s advice to achieving personal power (42:50)
- Thoughts lead to my feelings which govern my life and understanding that is a true superpower.
- My superpower is to realise that my thoughts lead to my feelings, and when I can change my thoughts, I can change my feelings.
- It’s not what happens to us, it’s about what we do with what happens in our lives.
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Libby Stone
Libby is originally known for being a professional actor who played numerous roles in theatre plays, film and television. She was also a radio announcer and presenter.
Although she never stepped away from acting, she has decided to take a slightly different path. She took up graduate and postgraduate degree in Psychology.
Currently, she runs Your Life Clinic which focuses on coaching and counselling people who are struggling with their lives.
She helps people with a wide range of issues such as stress management, phobias, weight release and emotions that limit lives. Libby utilizes tried and proven tools and