Confidence is a superpower and everyone can cultivate it. However, in a world where uncertainty dominates, developing confidence can be challenging.
In this episode of the Business Chat Podcast, I have a delightful chat with transformational speaker and life coach, Samantha Leith.
Samantha’s mission is to help people live extraordinary lives, and it begins through cultivating confidence from within.
External factors that are beyond our control can easily knock our confidence. When this happens, Samantha advises going back to the basics that help us feel more in control and feel better about ourselves.
The level of confidence we have influences our lives. When we feel confident, we harness the ability to think creatively, build meaningful relationships, and we grow our personal and professional networks.
- The fascinating story of young Samantha (01:52)
- What her entertainment career looked like (03:30)
- The transition from entertainer to a professional speaker (04:35)
- How does Samantha utilise her entertainment background for speaking (06:21)
- Developing confidence through the uncertainty (09:20)
- The damaging effects of Tall Poppy Syndrome (17:38)
- How Samantha helps people become extraordinary (24:30)
- Why values alignment matters (29:30)
- Brag Better: Master the Art of Fearless Self-Promotion
- Delta Goodrem
- Related Episode: 041: Choose Your Destiny and Build a Life with Purpose with Kyle Spyrides
- “Life is short, wear your party pants.” -Samantha Leith
- “Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!” -Auntie Mame
- “Everybody is a creature of connection and lack of connection is a killer of confidence.” -Samantha Leith
- “Confidence is about going back to the basics that help you feel more in control and better about who you are from the inside.” -Samantha Leith
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Book a complimentary mini coaching session with Lisa here.
About Samantha Leith
Samantha is a Transformational Speaker and Life Coach, and she is on a mission to help people move from Ordinary to Extraordinary by providing them with the tools and support they need.
Samantha has been in various careers over the last 20 years. She has sung with everyone from The Australian Opera to MC Hammer to Business Coaching, Sales Management, Coaching, and Accounting.
After 40+ years on stages, she can be described as the imaginary love child of Bette Midler & Tony Robbins and brings that mix to the screen weekly with The Samantha Leith Show.
She brings a balance of creativity and practicality along with the ability to hold people accountable and get stuff done. With her enormous real-life and business experience, Samantha is guaranteed to create a high-energy, memorable and extraordinary event.