How To Have A Stand-Out Personal Brand
In this episode of the Business Chat Podcast, I have a fascinating chat about personal branding with Monica Rosenfeld, she describes personal brand as “consciously creating the perception that you want people to have of you.”
To identify an individual’s personal brand, Monica advises going through what she calls the “tree step process.” This highlights a person’s core values, expertise, distinguished physical appearance, and content creation.
Personal branding is more than a marketing term. It starts within yourself. You have to be aware of your gifts and the values you want to live by. By knowing exactly who you are, you can become more confident and consistent with the content you want to share.
- Monica’s entrepreneurial journey (00:37)
- What is a personal brand? (05:18)
- “Tree” step process to identify personal brand (06:55)
- The fingerprint effect (09:49)
- How to re-invent branding via personal branding exercise (13:25)
- The importance of authenticity in personal brand (18:48)
- How to create a personal brand that appeals to target audience (21:52)
- Monica’s personal branding advice to people in organisations (24:30)
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
- 054: First Impressions for Online Meetings with Warwick Merry
- “Life is for the living so live it to the max.” -Monica Rosenfeld
- “When you have a personal brand, you are a purposeful being.” -Monica Rosenfeld
- “It’s through your story that you draw people in.” -Monica Rosenfeld
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Book a complimentary mini coaching session with Lisa here.
About Monica Rosenfeld
Monica is a Keynote Speaker, Event MC, and a Comedian. She worked as a producer at A Current Affair, and has been running a PR agency called WordStorm PR for over 20 years. Monica has a keynote called inCredible Communication – how to communicate with credibility, confidence and charisma.