Having conscious communication can be life-changing, it improves internal communication and enhances the power of listening.
In this episode of the Business Chat Podcast, I chat with Jem Fuller, a speaker, coach, author, and adventurer. He talks about conscious communication and how it benefits people on both personal and corporate levels.
The success of our relationships is greatly dependent on our ability to communicate. With conscious communication, we’re aware of the higher purpose that develops harmonious interactions.
When we bring ourselves back into the art of communication, we form quality connections that encourage people to be more engaged and supportive of our intentions.
- Jem’s entrepreneurial journey (03:37)
- What led him to explore conscious communication? (06:30)
- Finding out his communication style (09:20)
- Why he chooses to immerse in different cultures (12:03)
- The results of having conscious communication (14:15)
- Three steps to communicate consciously (16:35)
- How does Jem promote his book? (22:15)
- Humankind: A Hopeful History
- How Conscious Communication Can Change Your Game
- 017: How To Connect With Anyone Anywhere With Kerrie Phipps
- “Keep it simple.” – Papu (not sure if the spelling is correct)
- “If you can’t communicate an idea, you can never manifest it into reality.” -Jem Fuller
- “Choosing a positive perspective makes a difference to your results.” -Jem Fuller
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Book a complimentary mini coaching session with Lisa here.
Grab a copy of Jem’s book, The Art of Conscious Communication for Thoughtful Men: A Way to Fulfilling Your Potential here.
About Jem Fuller
I’m grateful to have lived a very colourful and global life. I’ve been to the extremes and found peace in the middle. I am a partner and father who loves the outdoors; surfing, hiking, camping, and travelling. I work as a leadership coach with clients across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Published author and TEDx speaker. International retreat facilitator in the Himalaya and Bali. I am on a mission to help people create habitual perspectives and practices that bring ease, flow, and success.