Your Personal Brand
Your personal brand goes beyond the images you post on social platforms. It needs to be aligned with who we really are, our values, and what we aim to accomplish.
In this episode of the Business Chat Podcast, I speak with Jennifer Holloway. We chat about how to improve your personal brand and ways to authentically share your brand without sounding “salesy”.
Jennifer shares her six key elements for creating a personal brand and through these elements, entrepreneurs can showcase what they offer and what sets them apart from others.
Customers want to make a genuine connection with businesses, and it’s easy for them to see beyond a fake facade. With authentic personal branding, clients get a grasp of what you’re all about and this helps form a better and meaningful connection.
- Jennifer’s entrepreneurial journey (01:40)
- What is your personal brand, and why does it matter? (04:35)
- 6 key elements for creating a personal brand (06:43)
- How do we tune up our personal brand? (15:02)
- Ways to authentically share your personal brand (29:02)
- The benefits of finding your niche (32:55)
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Take Hold and Others Come Unstuck
- Related Episode 065: How To Have A Stand-Out Personal Brand With Monica Rosenfeld
- “Effort in has to equal or be less than benefit out.” -Jennifer Holloway
- “People buy people in business.” -Jennifer Holloway
- “Your brand is the best version of who you really are.” -Jennifer Holloway
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Book a complimentary mini coaching session with Lisa here.
Connect With Jennifer Holloway
Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn
Grab a copy of Jennifer’s book Personal Branding For Brits: How to promote yourself, raise your profile and get ahead…without sounding like an idiot, here.
About Jennifer Holloway
Jennifer Holloway has spent the last 14 years helping people in business to blow their own trumpets (without sounding like idiots). She’s the author of Personal Branding For Brits – which is a practical guide to defining and sharing your brand, whether you’re British or from any other country.