Wisdom and Eldership
In this episode, I chat with Dr Tom Verghese.
We share a candid conversation about ageing, life transitions and eldership.
- How do we approach the last half of life
- The role of the elder in a youth-orientated world
- The benefit of creating multi-generational teams in the workplace
- Shifting the language to combat ageism
- Instead of retiring, let’s rewire for a new adventure
Dr Tom Verghese is a trusted advisor, executive coach, international consultant, author, presenter and the founder of Cultural Synergies.
His expertise is in cultural intelligence, inclusive global leadership and diversity, equity and inclusion. Tom has designed, facilitated, and written specific learning and development programs for clients that are now delivered worldwide and is the author of four books.
Connect with Dr Tom Verghase
Connect with Lisa Evans
Book a complimentary mini coaching session with Lisa here.
Learn more about Soft Skills Academy here.