In this episode, I chat with Mel Kettle, author of the book Fully Connected.
Mel is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer. Her clients include leaders, teams and organisations that want to achieve real connection and sustained engagement.
At the heart of everything Mel does is a commitment to self-leadership. She truly believes that we need to lead ourselves first before we can lead others. This became clear after she survived the debilitating effects of work-related loneliness, stress and burnout in her late 20s and later when she had a life-threatening melanoma in her early-40s.
- How Mel came to develop stress and burnout, and it changed the course of her life.
- What is different about leading in the post-pandemic workplace?
- Why are leaders less connected?
- What can we do to reconnect with self and others to be a better leader?
- The importance of adding self-care to your diary.
Other episodes to listen to
Connect with Mel
Connect with Lisa Evans
Book a complimentary mini coaching session with Lisa here.
Learn more about Soft Skills Academy here.