Creating a high-performance environment is an essential building block for businesses.
Sustainable high performance is when you are in flow and are at your very best.
But how can leaders ensure they and their team remains at their very best?
In this episode of Business Chat, I got to speak with professional speaker and trainer, Glenn Capelli, on the factors to find your essence and your flow – the core of a sustainable high performance environment.
- The accelerator age (4:15)
- Amazing leadership environments (5:15)
- Opening up yourself to learning (9:40)
- Professional speaking (11:30)
- Leaders in the high performance environment (14:20)
- Sustainable high performance (15:35)
- How to remain at your very best (15:57)
- Having a sustainable high performance life (16:15)
- Bringing flow wherever you go (16:40)
- Having the flow (18:57)
- Leading with empathy (19:49)
- Sports and flow (21:41)
- Bringing flow in every facet of your life (23:40)
- The core of sustainable high performance environment (25:40)
- Creating a sense of belonging (26:09)
- The factors of flow (26:50)
- Owning your uniqueness (29:11)
- SOG esteem (30:23)
- Using our intelligence for the good of others (31:07)
- Hard and fun goes together (31:25)
- The importance of intergenerational workplace (31:49)
- Maslow on Management
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale carnegie
- Enriching Heredity: The Impact of the Environment on the Anatomy of the Brain by Marian Diamond
- Maximizing Your Learning Potential: A Handbook for Life-long Learning by Jacqueline Frischknect and Glenn Capelli
- The Thinking Learning Classroom by Sean Brealey Capelli and Glenn Capelli
- Thinking Caps by Glenn Capelli
- “Every model is inadequate but some are useful.” – W. Edwards Deming
- “I have dined with kings, I’ve been offered wings, and I’ve never been too impressed.” – Robert Zimmerman AKA Bob Dylan
Glenn Capelli helps leaders and organisations think, learn and innovate through creating Sustainable High Performance Environments based on Group Genius.
He is the author of “Maximising Your Learning Potential,” “Thinking Learning Classroom,” and “Thinking Caps.” His learning programs have been presented in over 35 countries and have won rave reviews from Young Presidents Organisation and The Executive Connection.