Understanding yourself is key when it comes to understanding others.
When we increase and improve our self-awareness, we can increase our influence to those around us, upgrade the delivery of our communication, and improve our relationships.
In this episode, Ian shares with us his insights and knowledge on knowing our behavioural styles so that we can work effectively with others. We delve into the importance of understanding yourself in order to understand others much better.
- Ian’s journey (1:20)
- The importance of self-awareness (5:43)
- The power of 1:1 coaching (8:44)
- Tools to understand yourself better (11:04)
- Behaviour Profiling (15:40)
- Using online tests to understand yourself (27:00)
- Free Book: Winning in LIfe and Work: New Beginnings
- DISC Profile
- Think Again by Adam Grant
- Business Chat Episode 25 – The Ideal Facilitation Space with Leanne Hughes
- Always begin with the end in mind. – Stephen Covey
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Ian Crawford
Ian Crawford speaks at conferences and delivers training for groups wanting to significantly develop and produce high performing cultures through having a greater understanding of themselves and others.
During an early career in global sports development, Ian quickly developed skills to deeply influence athletes and teams of all shapes, sizes and abilities. On entering the corporate world he quickly found this unique ability transferred to all levels of leadership and team