Do you do what you say you are going to do? Do you meet your obligations, promises, and commitments you’ve made to others and to yourself?
There are so many people who talk the talk but don’t walk the talk. We are in a time where we’re less accountable than ever, continually busy, and making excuses. Being accountable can set you apart from the rest.
In this episode, accountability coach Darren Finkelstein shares tips on how to do what you say you’re going to do and how to get your team to do what they say they’re going to do. He also shares the seven key things that keep us stuck, and from getting stuff done and what to do when you hit these roadblocks.
Remember, accountability is your superpower.
- The power of accountability (6:40)
- Reasons why we don’t get stuff done (9:00)
- Difference between a coach and a mentor (18:30)
- The effect of not taking action (20:00)
- Dealing with self-doubt and impostor syndrome (21:30)
- Tip to taking the next step (25:55)
- Do what you say you’re going to do and get your team to do the same.
- You can’t buy happiness, but getting stuff done is pretty much the same.
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Darren Finkelstein
With over 30-years of experience both in the corporate world and within small business, Darren is an Accountability Coach who helps high-performing entrepreneurial business owners and teams get results and smash their goals. He coaches individuals to ensure that they get stuff done by doing the things they say they’re going to do and get their team to do the same.