This Latin phrase is an oxymoron that translates to “hurry slowly.” It means to “act with due diligence, focus, and attention to detail in order to avoid mistakes and finish a task more productively overall.”
In a world full of constant distractions, finding focus, and finishing what you started is the key to productivity.
In this episode, multi-award winning expert in productivity, Sally Foley-Lewis shares with us the habits that can either hinder or help your productivity in order to succeed as a leader. Join us in this episode to find out what it takes to become an effective and productive leader to positively impact results.
- Sally’s journey (00:25)
- How to delegate effectively (3:39)
- Habits to hinder or help your productivity (9:41)
- What’s the cost of interruptions to organisations? (22:36)
- The effect of meetings in terms of productivity (27:35)
- The Productive Leader
- Successful Feedback
- DELEGATE: Double the Results! Halve the Effort!
- Dan Ariely Research
- Deep Work by Clark Newport
- When by Daniel Pink
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Trust and relationships are essential for the beginnings of delegation working well.
- “Festina lente” – Make haste slowly
- Clear is kind and unclear is unkind. – Brene Brown
- Ask for help not because you are weak but because you want to remain strong. – Les Brown
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Sally Foley-Lewis
Sally Foley-Lewis is a multi-award winning expert in productivity to positively impact results, leadership and team performance. Being obsessed with productivity and leadership, Sally helps people get on with their work and get on with their peers, teams and senior leaders.
She’s helped thousands of leaders and teams boost their productivity and improve their leadership skills internationally and across Australia.
Additionally, Sally is an accomplished Speaker, Author and Executive Coach and a much sought after event MC.