Relationship building is a soft skill that is essential in creating a successful business.
The good news is that it can be learnt. Relationship building is one of the keys to having the know, like and trust factor for a strong business relationship.
Our guest for this episode is Patrick Galvin, a speaker, author, and coach who helps people build the relationships that galvanize greater success in business and life.
Join us in this episode to learn more about the principles of building relationships and how to build a solid foundation of trust to grow and sustain your business.
- Patrick’s business background (2:20)
- Having a solid foundation of trust (8:07)
- Tips for new entrepreneurs in building solid foundations of trust (10:11)
- The power of gratitude (15:20)
- Four Principles of The Trusted Way (17:40)
- How to stick to your principles when the going gets tough (27:17)
- The Way Series (The Connector’s Way & The Trusted Way)
- The Business Relationship Building Online Learning System
- TEDx Talk: Should Self Interest Motivate Service?
- Business Chat Episode 28 – Accountability for Success with Darren Finkelstein
- Business Chat Episode 11 – Marketing the Gentle Way with Sarah Santacroce
- The Gentle Rebel Podcast
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- If you want to get better at relationship-building, you can.
- There’s not a lot of traffic in the extra mile.
- Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
Connect With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is one of Australia’s leading Executive Public Speaking Coaches and Corporate Storytelling Trainers. If you would like help with training your team in soft skills, public speaking and business storytelling, get in touch with Lisa. Lisa offers a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to find out if you are a good fit to work together.
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Patrick Galvin
Patrick Galvin is an author, coach, and TEDx speaker. Patrick focuses on helping people build the relationships that galvanize greater success in business and life.
He is the co-founder of The Galvanizing Group, a learning and development company in Portland, Oregon. The Galvanizing Group offers their clients a methodical approach to improving customer loyalty, referrals, and sales through better and more effective relationship building.
Patrick is also the author of the bestselling books The Connector’s Way and the Trusted Way.