Storytelling for Change Makers Workshop with Lisa Evans
Discover how to craft, refine and deliver a magnetic story with Australia’s leading Public Speaking and Storytelling Coach
Saturday 10 October
12:30pm – 4pm
Venue – Railway Parade, Maylands WA
Price $115 + GST
**Option to upgrade and include a 1:1 Story Coaching session with me***
Here are some of the storytelling workshop takeaways
- Learn to create a compelling story using a simple five-step model.
- Understand how to find the right story for the right time.
- Discover the secret to storytelling that will leave a lasting impression.
- Develop delivery techniques that allow you to connect and influence and use your body to communicate authentically.
The majority of storytelling workshop participants go on to step up and share a story at a Stories From the Heart© live event (you are welcome to accept the challenge but no pressure!)
Storytelling Workshop Places are limited, so reserve your spot NOW!
Here is what Ai-Mei said (storytelling workshop participant):
“Without a doubt, Lisa’s storytelling workshop is one of the best investments that I have made on myself recently. Lisa and the others that I met made sure I felt supported and validated.
I have learned some valuable storytelling lessons that will guide me through my storytelling passion and interests. This is not a workshop where you’re being forced to be someone you’re not, but instead, discover the stories that already exist and live inside us.
I honestly feel so grateful for her and her passion for storytelling and the lessons that she shared.
I would recommend this workshop to anyone who is ready to have some fun and be surrounded by loving and supportive people. Once you have a framework on how to bring stories out of you and you believe with conviction – is when you can feel confident to share the stories that live inside us”
Here’s what some others say:
“Lisa not only tells her story to inspire others, but she also teaches people how to tell their story powerfully” Darren La Croix, Certified Speaking Professional, World Champion Speaker
“Lisa is an excellent speaker coach with a flair for storytelling. She is an inspiration to others to step out of their comfort zone and embrace the power of storytelling – A Tang
“You can hold the attention of the room. We could hear a pin drop while you were speaking and everyone was captivated and inspired by your words – Angela Paul.
This storytelling workshop is for you if:
- You want to find the stories you have within and learn to create them into a compelling oral narrative.
- You want to be part of a growing Story Tribe and perhaps step up and be a storyteller at a storytelling event.
- You want to share your stories with the world.
- You know you have amazing stories but you need help to turn them into gold.
During this workshop you will:
- Meet others who are intrigued by storytelling and making a difference.
- Have the opportunity to bring along some stories.
- Have the opportunity to share several of your stories in the group.
- Learn more about future storytelling opportunities.
Any questions about the storytelling workshop, or how you can be a storyteller at the next event call me on 0438 902042
About Lisa Evans
Lisa Evans, MBA is the CEO of Speaking Savvy. She is one of less than 150 Certified Speaking Professionals in Australia. She is a Certified Public Speaking and Storytelling Coach, Accredited Business Coach (ICF), Author, TEDx Speaker Coach, NLP Coach, Graphic Recorder, Host and Curator of Stories From The Heart, and Improvisation Actor and Marketing Director at Perth Playback Theatre.
Please note – as this is an in-person event, minimum numbers are required for the event to proceed. **Upgrade to include. 1:1 Story Coaching session with me for an additional $99**