Online Presentation Skills Training Masterclass
Do you want to boost your presentation skills and get better at public speaking?
Learning to become confident in public speaking and presentation skills is an essential skill for both personal and professional development.
According to Warren Buffet, you can improve your value by 50% by learning public speaking.
In this 3-hour live online Presentation Skills Training facilitated by leading Public Speaking Coach Lisa Evans, you will discover practical tips and tools that you can implement right away to set you along the path towards public speaking confidence.
There will also be tips and ideas to help you level up your online presenting, as many people are finding presenting online even harder than face to face.
- How to rid yourself of unwanted nervousness
- How to project confidence when you are in the spotlight
- Effective body language to enhance your verbal message
- How to put together a talk from scratch using a simple formula
- Discover ways to recall your information without memorising or reading from notes
- Preparing slides that sell and avoiding visual distractions from poor slide design
- Enhanced on-screen presence for online meetings
- Ideas for engaging people in the virtual online environment
- Improve the sound and quality of your voice
- Craft a concise networking statement so you are never stuck with how to introduce yourself.
What you need to participate
- Desktop, laptop with webcam and microphone
- Internet connection
Can’t decide on the right course for you?
About Lisa Evans
Lisa Evans, MBA is the CEO of Speaking Savvy. She is one of less than 150 Certified Speaking Professionals in Australia. She is a Certified Public Speaking Coach & Business Storytelling Consultant, Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Accredited Business Coach (ICF), 4 x Author, TEDx Speaker Coach, Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, host of the Business Chat Podcast, and Radio Show co-host 89.7 FM.