Public Speaking Coaching for Women
Women who are confident in public speaking are in high demand.
With high impact public speaking skills, you will be able to connect, convince and create positive change.
Women can be held back in their careers if they don’t have strong public speaking skills. I enjoy sharing talks of powerful women speakers
The ability to confidently lead a meeting, speak at a conference, and clearly articulate your ideas to your team is a necessary skill for your career.
Harness the power of your voice and elevate your public speaking skills to the next level to make a lasting impact.
When you work alongside an experienced and certified public speaking coach you will be able to fast track your success.
Speaking Savvy Public Speaking Coaching for Women sessions can be delivered online or face to face in Perth.
SAVE – If you would like to purchase a block of three 1:1 public speaking coaching sessions then you will receive a 20% discount.
Public Speaking Coaching for Women is ideal if you
- Want to build your confidence and boost your personal brand
- You have been asked to speak at an event and you need help to refine and deliver your message effectively
- You are in a leadership position and need to own your space, exude executive presence and get your message across with credibility
- You experience a degree of nervousness or fear that is holding you back from reaching your true potential
- You are interested in sharing your story and want to craft an unforgettable Signature Story
- You want to work on your unique voice so that you can sound as smart as you are and have a voice that reflects your true authenticity
Whether you are wanting to step up to speak for the first time, or you are ready to get paid as a guest speaker, I can help you.
Each public speaking for women 1:1 session is customised. This is not an online course or an off the shelf product.
Why choose Lisa Evans as your Public Speaking Coach?
My name is Lisa Evans, and I am a public speaking coach and I help people to put their best foot forward each time they get up to speak in front of others.
As a Certified World Class Speaking Coach with over 20 years of experience in teaching and coaching others.
I have helped many stage-phobic professionals just like you advance their careers. Here are some recent testimonials.
So, why me?
- Public speaking is a journey: I regularly invest in my own professional development to continue being a leading coach at the forefront of my niche
- After two decades of working as a midwife, I know a thing or two about professionalism and empathy
- I have gone through the exact same fears as many of my clients at the start of my career change. Learning to be comfortable with being uncomfortable is scary, but I am living proof that it pays off
- Mine is not a one-size-fits-all approach: we can work together via small group coaching sessions or through a 1:1 program, in person if you’re also based in Australia or online from anywhere else in the world
- Working with me is confidential. You may share information with me such as business development or highly guarded pitches, and this will never be shared by me.
You can find out more about exactly what a public speaking coach does and why you may want to work with one here