Public Speaking Training for Business Success
Do you want to learn to speak in public without feeling nervous?
Is it time for you to step up and speak out to get your message heard?
Learning to become confident at public speaking is an essential skill for both personal and professional development. Warren Buffet said, “If you can’t communicate and talk to other people and get across your ideas, you’re giving up your potential”.
In a half-day workshop facilitated by Perth based leading Public Speaking Coach Lisa Evans, you will discover practical tips and tools to implement right away to set you along the path towards public speaking confidence.
This highly interactive course is facilitated by Lisa Evans who is one of Australia’s top Public Speaking Coaches. Find out what to look for when hiring a public speaking coach.
Learning outcomes include
- Learn how to rid yourself of unwanted nervousness
- Discover how to project confidence when you speak in public
- Use effective body language to enhance your verbal message
- How to put together a talk from scratch using a simple formula
- Discover ways to recall your information without memorising or reading from notes
- Preparing slides that sell and avoiding visual distractions from poor slide design
- Ways that you can add natural humour in your presentations
- How to warm up your voice and use your voice effectively.
- Craft a concise networking statement so you are never stuck with how to introduce yourself.
About Lisa Evans
Lisa Evans, MBA is the CEO of Speaking Savvy. She is one of less than 150 Certified Speaking Professionals in Australia. She is a Certified Public Speaking Coach & Business Storytelling Consultant, Emotional Intelligence Practitioner (Gonos Certified), Accredited Business Coach (ICF), Author, TEDx Speaker Coach, NLP Coach, Graphic Recorder, Curator of Stories From The Heart, Host of the Business Chat Podcast, and Radio Show host on 89.7 FM.