Discover how to tell stories that will move and fascinate an audience. Learn how to put your content together to take your audience on a journey. This is not a session about copywriting! This session is for speakers (writing and speaking are very different).
Story Coaching with Lisa Evans, Professional Speaker, Certified Public Speaking and Storytelling Coach will take you through the three-step process of mining, refining, and polishing your raw story gems.
A Story Coaching session is perfect for:
- aspiring TEDx or TED-style speakers
- Keynote or conference speakers
- Business owners and leaders who want to use storytelling to make their presentations stand out.
A 1:1 Story Coaching session will include some or all of the following:
- Story Mining to uncover your topic and experiences which make up your unique Signature Story
- Honing your key message
- Linking your key message to a clear takeaway point of action for your audience
- Uncovering the purpose of your story
- Understanding the story arc and how to take your audience on a journey
- Shaping and editing a story script
- How to deliver a story from the heart with no notes, cues and definitely no memorisation.
If you are wanting to leverage the power of public speaking and storytelling to build your business and your brand, then a story coaching session will help you uncover your stories.
Whether you are wanting to create the perfect signature story, speak with eloquence and charm on the podium, or pitch for funding, then I can help you.
The session is 45 minutes via Zoom (so that we can coach together wherever you are in the world). When you book your session I will contact you to find a suitable time.
** Session to be booked and used in the month of December or January. The session is via Zoom. An in-person session may be possible if you are located in Perth, WA.
No refunds or rescheduling for missed coaching sessions.
To help you get started right away here is a free Find a Story in 5 guide that you can download so that you can begin capturing your stories.
Lisa Evans Ph: 0438 902042