Share Your Story – Perth Storytelling Workshop with Lisa Evans
Discover how storytelling is the key to communication.
Storytelling workshop – Share Your Story
With the ability to capture the hearts and minds of your audience with storytelling, you will have the tools you need to inspire others so that you can create the change you want to see.
Saturday 26 October 2019
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Dome Ballroom Railway Parade
Maylands (large private room to the side of the cafè)
Here are some of the storytelling workshop takeaways
- Learn to create a compelling story using a simple five-step model.
- Understand how to find the right story for the right time.
- Discover the secret to storytelling that will leave a lasting impression.
- Develop delivery techniques that allow you to connect and influence and use your body to communicate authentically.
Lisa Evans, MBA is a Certified World Class Speaker Coach, Author, International Speaker, Master Storyteller, TEDx Speaker Coach and, accredited member of Professional Speakers Australia.
The majority of storytelling workshop participants go on to step up and share a story at a live Stories From the Heart© live event (you are welcome to accept the challenge but no pressure!)
Storytelling Workshop Places are limited, so reserve your spot NOW!
Here is what Ai-Mei said (storytelling workshop participant):
“Without a doubt, Lisa’s storytelling workshop is one of the best investments that I have made on myself recently. Lisa and the others that I met made sure I felt supported and validated.
I have learned some valuable storytelling lessons that will guide me through my storytelling passion and interests. This is not a workshop where you’re being forced to be someone you’re not, but instead, discover the stories that already exist and live inside us.
I honestly feel so grateful for her and her passion for storytelling and the lessons that she shared.
I would recommend this workshop to anyone who is ready to have some fun and be surrounded by loving and supportive people. Once you have a framework on how to bring stories out of you and you believe with conviction – is when you can feel confident to share the stories that live inside us”
Here’s what some others say:
“Lisa not only tells her story to inspire others, but she also teaches people how to tell their story powerfully” Darren La Croix, Certified Speaking Professional, World Champion Speaker
“Lisa is an excellent speaker coach with a flair for storytelling. She is an inspiration to others to step out of their comfort zone and embrace the power of storytelling – A Tang
“You can hold the attention of the room. We could hear a pin drop while you were speaking and everyone was captivated and inspired by your words – Angela Paul.
This storytelling workshop is for you if:
- You want to find the stories you have within and learn to create them into a compelling oral narrative.
- You want to be part of #PerthStoryTribe and step up and share as a featured storyteller at a future live storytelling event.
- You are passionate about improving your communication
- You want to share your stories with the world
- You know you have amazing stories but you need help to turn them into gold
During this workshop you will:
- Meet others who are intrigued by storytelling and making a difference.
- Have the opportunity to bring along some stories.
- Have the opportunity to share several of your stories in the group.
- Learn more about future storytelling opportunities.
Any questions about the storytelling workshop, or how you can be a storyteller at the next event call me on 0438 902042