WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Speaking Savvy’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Speaking Savvy, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 53 322 886 982, Western Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Western Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
EVENT REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I endeavour to ensure the event information listed on my website or Eventbrite is current however I give no undertaking as to the availability of any event advertised on my website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and exclude GST unless otherwise stated..
- Some of my workshops require minimum attendee numbers to be effective. If the minimum attendee registration numbers are not met 10 days before the course start date, I reserve the right to make changes to the course date. If a course is cancelled or postponed, you will be notified via email and your registration will be transferred to the next available course date. If a suitable date cannot be found for the course, your fee will either be refunded in full or held in credit towards your next course choice depending on your preference.
- Registered attendees will receive a confirmation email no later than 10 days prior to the event to confirm course numbers have been met and that the course will be run on the scheduled date. If the minimum course numbers have not been met, then the notification will indicate that the current course has been cancelled and registrations will be moved to the next available date or a refund will be offered.
- By supplying your contact information, you authorise us to contact you with further information from time to time.
- Cancel: If you need to cancel, please email me more than 7 days before the course start date. Plans change. No refunds will be given after this time frame.
- Substitutes: If you can no longer able attend in person, you can send a substitute. Substitutes are always welcome, but please notify me in writing if you are unable to attend and wish to send someone else in your place.
- No shows: There are no refunds or transfers if you cannot attend in person or find a substitute to attend the event.
- You acknowledge that I am not liable to you for any fees, travel, accommodation, or other costs and expenses you may have incurred should I need to cancel or modify the event.