Training Cancellation Terms and Conditions
We understand that plans can be subject to change, and there may be instances where cancellations result in associated costs. Consequently, the following policies are in place:
If you wish to explore options for cancelling or rescheduling a course, kindly reach out to us for further discussion.
Speaking Savvy Pty Ltd endeavours to be flexible and accommodating with training, acknowledging that exceptional circumstances may arise warranting a waiver of charges. While we may be able to reschedule your training for a compelling reason, work commitments are typically not considered compelling.
To initiate any changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email, as all cancellations and reschedules must be communicated in writing.
In-house Training Cancellation
Training courses hosted in-house by the client are invoiced at least two weeks before the course date, payment is required before the training date unless a formal procurement arrangement exists.
- Full refunds will be granted if we receive notice of cancellation at least 21 days before the course date.
- A 50% refund is available for cancellations within 14 days prior to the course, or you can reschedule once within 12 months.
- If your organisation cancels less than 14 days before the course, no refund or date change is provided.
- In the rare case of rescheduling due to instructor unavailability, a full refund or mutually agreed rescheduling is offered.
Public Training Cancellation
For public courses hosted by Speaking Savvy Pty Ltd:
- Full payment is due seven days before the course date for online bookings or electronic fund transfers.
- A full refund is applicable for cancellations in writing at least 14 business days before the course.
- A 50% refund is granted for cancellations within ten business days, or you can transfer once to another date.
- No refund for cancellations received less than ten days before the course, but you can transfer once to the next available date if you provide notice of seven days
- No refunds or rescheduling for ‘no-shows’ on the day of the course or for cancellations less than 7 days.
- Rescheduling due to instructor unavailability results in a full refund or an alternative date.
Tickets are transferable with notice:
- To transfer registration, email email@example.com with relevant details.
- Transfer is subject to course availability, with credit offered for another course if necessary.
- Registration fees can be applied to a different Speaking Savvy course within 18 months from the original registration.
Limitation of Liability:
In the event of Speaking Savvy Pty Ltd cancelling or rescheduling a course, liability is limited to the purchased course amount. Except as required by law, Speaking Savvy Pty Ltd is not liable for any additional losses incurred due to event changes, including travel and accommodation expenses.